SIN IN A TIN CHOCOLATE DIP WITH SMOKED ALMONDS, APPLES AND BACON
Quick, easy decadent gourmet chocolate dip.
- 1 Sin In A Tin, refrigerated
- 4 apples (we recommend Pink Lady)
- 1 strip of bacon, cooked and chopped (we recommend Nueske’s applewood smoked bacon
- 2 tablespoons smoked almonds, chopped (we get ours at The Fresh Market)
- Cayenne for decorating and for those who want to spice it up
Place the Sin In A Tin on a small serving plate or bowl. Sprinkle with almonds and bacon. Allow to reach room temperature (about 10 minutes). Meanwhile slice apples. Set the plate or bowl with Sin In A Tin in the middle of a larger plate and surround with sliced apples. Serve with cayenne.