SIN IN A TIN CHOCOLATE CHUNK ICE CREAM WITH PEANUT BUTTER
Mix chunks of Sin In A Tin into your favorite ice cream. Add peanut butter and top with toasted coconut. It’s too good.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 Sin In A Tin, frozen
- 1 pint of vanilla, coconut or other ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- Cut the frozen Sin In A Tin into chunks with a hot knife. You can heat a knife by blasting it with a hair dryer or holding it under hot water.
- Put the softened ice cream in a big bowl. Alternate between gently stirring in the chocolate chunks, peanut butter and half the toasted coconut. Careful not to stir too much. For peanut butter, we recommend Pic’s Really Good Peanut Butter (order online).
- Pack the ice cream in a mold or a bowl and put back in the freezer to refreeze. We packed ours into a mold, used a hair dryer to loosen it up and unmold it, then sliced it. A metal bowl makes a good mold (don’t use glass!). Or simply refreeze in a paper cups, a serving bowl or whatever strikes your fancy.
- Sprinkle with remaining toasted coconut and serve immediately.